Thursday, April 2, 2009

Inside the Yoga Studio - Meet Sue!


Hi Everyone! Meet Susan Horning, YogaBC Board member and owner and operator of Unity Yoga Teahouse. These are her answers to the 10 questions made famous on Inside the Actors Studio:

1. What is your favourite word?

Treasure. I treasure each day in each moment as a gift and treasure the people around me. I delight starting each day as I am, enjoying the treasures I find along the way.

2. What is your least favourite word?

My least favourite word is abuse. Imagine what kind of world it would be without the abuse of power, abuse of property, abuse of language, or abuse of respect!

3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

The idea that there is something greater that we all strive toward inspires me. The mystery of the universe and its creative connections that are weaved into everything around us is inspiring even in something as simple as a traffic jam –imagine the bigger picture that surrounds it and its just another cosmic contraction or expansion.

4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?

People who are not creative, spiritual, or emotional.

5. What sound or noise do you love?

The sound of Techno, loud, with my high def earplugs in.

6. What sound or noise do you hate?

The sound of death.

7. What is your favourite curse word?

Mreow.

8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?


I’d love to be a Politician – sort of. Maybe not a Politician, but a Spiritual Leader.

9. What profession would you not like to do?

I don’t think I’d like to be a Miner working deep underground.

10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

“Want to do it again?”

Feel free to add a couple of your answers to these questions, in the comments section below,
thanks,
Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment