Thursday, April 9, 2009

Meet Tina Inside the Yoga Studio


Meet Tina Grant, YogaBC Board member. These are her answers to the 10 questions made famous on Inside the Actors Studio:


1) What is your favorite word? Delicious


2) What is your least favorite word? No


3) What turns you on ... Creatively? A blank canvas, whether it is a room, a garden or a new student... Spiritually? The thought that I am an important piece of the universal puzzle.


4) What turn you off creatively, spiritually & emotionally? Closed minds


5) What sound do you love? The sound of rain on the window when I am warm and happy inside.


6) What sound do I hate? The sound of someone filing their nails! (just the thought of it gave me the shivers)!


7) What is your favorite curse word? Well I can not tell a lie, it is, and always has been, F*#K! Nothing else expresses the good, the bad, and the ugly with such passion.


8) What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? Design-Fashion, Interior, or Landscape.


9) What profession would you not like to do? Anything where I am sitting at a desk all day.


10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?Wow what a fantastic trip that was!! I hope you enjoyed living it as much as I enjoyed watching it! Now pull up a seat, make yourself at home and I’ll answer all those questions you’ve been asking all your life…

No comments:

Post a Comment